My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, South Carolina, United States

I think that the Meredith Brooks' song, "Bitch," summarizes me rather nicely. Or, if you prefer, X. dell says I'm a life-smart literary scholar with a low BS tolerance...that also works!

Friday, May 13, 2005

The Wind Down 2

Ok, so at this point I lost the other half of my post. I hit the post recovery button, and hence it gave me half my post back. I had thought I had copied it before hitting send but I didn't, so now I'm discouraged from typing more. *kicks blogger* But then when I tried to post something else, the old one disappeared. I'm confused *kicks blogger again*

I still need to find someplace to host a picture so I can put a picture up here. I also need to figure out how to make actual links so I don't copy and paste annoying web addies that you guys then have to copy and paste. I don't know how to add links to other blogs, either. I guess since I'll be unemployed this summer, there's plenty of time to learn!

3 Comments:

Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

This a link to "Go Here"
Blogger will do it for you!
In Blogger : Type - This is the code for a link to Go Here.
highlight the words Go Here.
At the top of edit area Click on the 3rd icon from the b
a little window will open
copy the address you want to send people to
past it in the second line of the little window
hit ok
ta da - link!

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad I didn't try to type anything that day because you and Amanda BOTH lost posts. I hate when that happens!

My brother-in-law may have to have his leg removed, but they think he is going to make it. We're still at home, but it feels funny to be here when I know they are going through bad things there. Still, not much we could do, if we were there. I wish school was already out for the kids...

Hope you are getting lots of rest and making lots of fun plans with the kids - things that cost nothing but that yield memories you'll all three have forever.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Kira said...

Amanda...if you come over now, I have better food than ramen noodles! It's in a month or so that we have only tuna and ramen in the house!

Val--thanks! I will review this before I torture folks any more with my web addies from hell! haha!

Angie--we're good at the low cost but high fun activities. We like bubbles; crafts projects involving cheap paper plates, construction paper, and recycled stuff; and cooking together! That and nature walks. I'm glad your bro in law is doing better.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home