My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, South Carolina, United States

I think that the Meredith Brooks' song, "Bitch," summarizes me rather nicely. Or, if you prefer, X. dell says I'm a life-smart literary scholar with a low BS tolerance...that also works!

Friday, June 24, 2005

Underwear That's Fun to Wear!

Well, since the last post was talking all about T, I thought this one could be all about A :)

I've been pondering underwear today because I was trying to figure out what to put on with low rider jeans. I have two pairs of low cut underwear, but they are in the wash, so I dug out a thong. I hate thongs...but I'm learning to tolerate them. Why? Well, Alex likes them. 'Nuff said. I always thought the concept of thongs were moronic. I mean, I spent my whole life pulling my underwear OUT of that area...now I'm supposed to intentionally stuff it in? My dad's cousin called it "butt floss" once, and I thought that was appropriate. However, I am much like a male...I will do anything for more sex. Therefore, when Alex told me about his attraction to the things, I bought a few pairs, sucked it up, and started to wear them on occasion.

Who sat down and invented the thong? Sure, there are pants that are so tight or dresses that are like sheathes that I wear, and I don't want pantylines with them. But, you know, I usually solve that by NOT WEARING underwear. Why bother with a piece of string up your crack? Oh, well. I really AM getting used to them. It helps that Alex uses positive reinforcement...sort of like what Hof suggested the women do to the men to get them to wear cologne. It's now gotten to the point wherein I put them on and then feel sexy as a result of the Pavlovian response. Instead of ring a bell, salivate for dinner, it's wear a thong and salivate for dinner. So to speak.

Women have SO many varieties and options for underwear. When I was little, I used to love the big briefs with the character pictures on it. Bright, colorful underwear with my favorite fictional people on them was the best! As I got older, my underwear shrunk. I went for bikinis. They could still be brightly colored, but no more fun people smiling on my hips or crotch. Then, by late teens I started to have an affection for string bikinis.

But let's look at how many choices we've got here: bikinis, string bikinis, briefs, french cut, thongs, g-strings, low riding thong/bikini/etc...wow! What a dizzying aray! A myriad of choices, and every last one of them EXPENSIVE! Even on sale, I stare at women's underwear and choke at the prices. I am always attracted to the most costly pairs too. Aw hell, unfortunately, that's the way my tastes run in general.

How great to be a guy! You can have funky boxers, you can have boxer briefs, you can have briefs. The end. Oh, I suppose you can get those novelty underwears where the front forms an elephant's trunk, but that's not really for day-to-day wear, right? I hope...

I miss those days when I could get She-Ra on my panties. I wonder if there's a market for low rider She-Ra panties in adult sizes? Hmmm...

Ok, those of you who are reading, I want THIS in the comments! What styles of underwear are YOUR favorites to wear? Come on! Inquiring minds want to know! :)

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well my favourite underwear is thong with a garter belt...but you already know that ;)
For me it's boxers, since if I wore anything else, you would destroy them lol.

Why do I like thongs? I think it is because they seem to be made for sex!
--> "I am only wearing this for you, and I am doing this to make you aroused!"
Now THAT is sexy!

"If you wear them, he will cum"

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm learning to tolerate thongs too, but I have some that are uncomfortable and others that are fantastic. So, I guess it's more a matter of learning which styles I like. Actually, as of late, I've developed an affinity for tangas. Great for low-riding clothing, not bad on pantylines (if you get the right kind), and definitely not butt floss.

Although, I must admit, I miss my smurf panties.

10:44 AM  
Blogger cookie monster said...

well i normally wear boxers but i played football (thats proper football) and decide to wear a man thong. at least i hope it was a man thong....

11:46 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

Now THIS is my area (not underwear, but the area it covers). My wife wears a thong once in a while, usually under a skirt. It's sexy and pleasing to the eye. However, commando to me is much sexier!

Boxers for me. Sometimes commando. Nothing special.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

Now I'm starting to get an inferiority complex! I wear my "Hanes Her Way" cotton briefs from Walmart and when I want to feel good, I wear cotton panties with floral prints. I have owned a thong or two in my life, but don't like the feel.

NOW...I've decided that I need some man to sex up this old hausfrau and MOTIVATE her to dress up her tingly areas!

Cotton breathes. :)

7:08 PM  
Blogger Foilwoman said...

Too personal. Not sharing. Hee.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

Darling Alex--you mentioned the thong and garter, but not the stockings and high heels, eh? ;)

April--I am beginning to think that Angie has a point and that it depends on the specific style, because I have some that have been more comfy than others. Regardless, I'm getting used to it...esp as Alex is good at rewarding me for them :) Boxer briefs are good on men, or boxers. I don't like briefs though.

Angie--tangas? Do I know what these are? What do they look like?

CM--only an Englishman calls it "proper football"....haha! My good friend Gav either calls it that or "footy." I KNOW there are "soccer" stores in England though since I've been there a few times...explain THAT one! :) I think a man thong is a jock strap here?

Andy--commando had always been my first option in the past to avoid pantylines. I can understand why that'd be sexy for both parties, actually! Easy access! Woohoo!

Laura--my previous choice was white string bikini, jockey, cotton. Sometimes, wearing sexy underthings can make you FEEL sexier, which then gets the men coming, so then you have even more of a reason to wear them....sort of a vicious circle! But yes, the main reason I'm concerned with my underwear these days is Alex. Otherwise, the kids and the cat don't care, you know? haha!

Amanda--VS...mmmmm they have such NICE stuff there! And speaking of underwear, they give away free underwear sometimes if you have their credit card! Woohoo! I think I have like four free pairs so far.

FW-- That means I assume "commando" ;)

10:11 AM  
Blogger GM said...

Boxers. Aren't I cool and punk and bucking the trend and stuff? :P

7:57 PM  
Blogger NWJR said...

Ummm...I'm gonna plead the fifth on this one. But it's an interesting post. And an interesting question.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home