My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, South Carolina, United States

I think that the Meredith Brooks' song, "Bitch," summarizes me rather nicely. Or, if you prefer, X. dell says I'm a life-smart literary scholar with a low BS tolerance...that also works!

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Things You Will Never See On My Blog!

1) Discussions of guilt or innocence of Michael Jackson and his little boy fetish

2) PB and J sandwiches drizzled with Chocolate

3) Anything written in Japanese Kanji

4) A pastel themed template

5) Is scientology a real religion, and should Katie convert for Tom?

6) Pictures of liposuction being done

7) Chihuahuas dancing in tiny pink skirts

8) The location of Jimmy Hoffa’s body revealed

9) Celibacy: the best thing for planet Earth!

10) Alien probing or Swedish lesbians

******

The author of said post is not a crack addict nor is on crack. It's just her brain. Be scared. Be very scared....

8 Comments:

Blogger WordWhiz said...

Love this post. And I'm so glad I've never posted any of the items on the list. Whew...

Yeah, no more Michael Jackson! Ugh...it's over. He's a freak. Let's move on!

Thanks for visiting and for all your encouragement!!! No wonder Amanda is so fond of you!!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Neel said...

I love this post too. I have to agree with you (and you cracked me up) on every item except the Sweeds, I think I would probably like that... No, I'm sure I would!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Neel said...

thanks for stopping by, and thanks for the gift! ~ Neel

12:15 PM  
Blogger Neel said...

I finally answered your questions about Indian food, I didnt see that comment until last night.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

Neel, I answered back on the Indian food issues. And tossed a few more lesbians at ya! Feel the love! Or feel the lesbians...hmm...

WW, I just know too well what it's like to be in your situation, so I'm excited that there may be an end to it!

5:54 PM  
Blogger GM said...

Wait a second... No dancing pink-skirted chihuahas? Oh, fiend, I say! Fiend!

And you just wait, I'll find that body yet, with or without your help!

*rushes off to blog about aliens probing PB&J sandwiches*

6:11 PM  
Blogger Foilwoman said...

I can think of a number of people for whom celibacy would be a good idea. Not people I like or want; but there are definitely people for whom celibacy would be a good idea (for instance: Michael Jackson AND Tom Cruise).

7:09 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

Ency, dear, see, by me not blogging about them, it leaves you room to do so!

The PB and J, swedish lesbians, and alien probing were put in for Amanda's benefit. I figured you could have that turf! Although I warn you: if you post about swedish lesbians, Neel Sen will show up! haha! Amanda, the main course can be the wine *nods* If you have cheese, chocolate, and alcohol, we've got it all!

The wierdness of this post actually started because Angie posted about how amazing it was that serious events were going off, and right beside them was an article about Tom and Katie. I thought, shit, yeah, that's amazing, I'd never even think of writing about them yet the whole of the media think it's top news!

And FW, my god, excellent point. It comes back to my vision of owning a sterilization gun one day. No one else will be allowed to own one since I can't trust them to use it responsibly, but it would be my job to run around and sterlize people for the good of the gene pool. Just think of the beauty of such a device!

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home