My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, South Carolina, United States

I think that the Meredith Brooks' song, "Bitch," summarizes me rather nicely. Or, if you prefer, X. dell says I'm a life-smart literary scholar with a low BS tolerance...that also works!

Friday, June 03, 2005

Congrats!!!!!!

This week is an excellent week, and I would like to share with you all why (and remember, I have to share with you without making any sort of spacing/paragraph break since my dad's computer is funky): AMANDA HAS HAD TWO OF HER SHORT STORIES ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION!!!! Now, that's just great news all on its own. For any of you who have seen her writings before, you already realize she's very talented and this was just a matter of time. But wait, there's more, not sold in any store! Free with your ginsu knives today, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you also: ANGIE IS ESCAPING ROBOTO AND GETTING TO TEACH AGAIN AT THE SAME TIME!!!! Woohoo! Do you see the beauty of all this, folks? It's the damned harmonic convergence of goodness! Celebrate, party, scream, screw! It's the week of wonderfulness! YEEE-HAW!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Doing victory dance around my office*

"Celebrate, party, scream, screw!" - excellent advice, now where did I leave that husband of mine?

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home