My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, South Carolina, United States

I think that the Meredith Brooks' song, "Bitch," summarizes me rather nicely. Or, if you prefer, X. dell says I'm a life-smart literary scholar with a low BS tolerance...that also works!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Tonight

Tonight I needed you like no other night, but there was no choice but for me to be strong and do it on my own. I can do this. I have always done it on my own. It's just that...I have grown accustomed to stumbling now and having you catch me. Before, I caught myself. Your arms are so much nicer than mine. I love you more than words can possibly explain...the faith I have in humanity, in me, in life, is all due to you...and I cannot thank you enough...

4 Comments:

Blogger Pirate said...

I lift my cup of rum to you and thank you for noticing.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

Pirate--for a moment I thought you were my ex because sometimes he roams around the net under a pirate name. Can I have some of that rum? ;)

1:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dearest love of mine…When I first started speaking to you on the phone you were always so full of life and happiness even with everything that was going on. To hear the joy and life in your voice…to hear the sound of your laughter. It was like a drug that I could never get enough of.
It became worse when I met you. I felt like I was lost at sea; a sea that was made of the emotions you brought out in me. You are the reason I live. I don’t mean that without I would be dead. I mean you made me feel alive. You made me want more in life than just nephews or nieces and a job that would allow me to buy dvds or video games…
You are so passionate about life and you fight for it. You impress me all the time with your strength.
But when you need me, when you want to lie down and stop fighting, I want to be there to hold you against my chest and be able to tell you it will be alright...that I will fix things. I will always be there to do that for you, for us.

Je t’aime.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

Sans toi je suis rien qu'une coquille vide...je t'aime a la folie!

*sniff*

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home