My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, South Carolina, United States

I think that the Meredith Brooks' song, "Bitch," summarizes me rather nicely. Or, if you prefer, X. dell says I'm a life-smart literary scholar with a low BS tolerance...that also works!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I Have Returned

We're back, happy, and tired as hell...so I'll post later...ug...but I just thought I'd let everybody know because I'm SURE you CARE a LOT that we got home safe...haha!

Nobody killed each other on the ride up or down, nor even did a temporary injury. You know, with two small kids, that's an accomplishment!

7 Comments:

Blogger Foilwoman said...

But how many times did you have to hear "Are we there yet?"

5:05 PM  
Blogger Joseph H. Vilas said...

Congratulations.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

I'm glad you're home safe!

4:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back!!! =o) And please tell me the secret of riding that long without having one of the children kill the other.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

Just FYI, I'm pretty sure that Anonymous over at my blog is X or X's girlfriend...so my last post is just to screw with them. :)

4:31 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

FW: I heard that or something akin to that about two dozen times from my son. Four year olds don't have the greatest sense of time.

Amanda: yes, pictures, king rabbit woohoo!

Angie: I think it's called "luck." Sorry! I don't have a good formula on that one because it is like chaos theory: if there's a pattern, it's too complex for me to get it.

Laura: don't tell me this shit when I've had a nice glass of brandy for the evening. It makes me do things like...post back on your blog what I posted. LOL!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

Yeah, I was laughing pretty hard when I saw that!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home