My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, South Carolina, United States

I think that the Meredith Brooks' song, "Bitch," summarizes me rather nicely. Or, if you prefer, X. dell says I'm a life-smart literary scholar with a low BS tolerance...that also works!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Amanda and Angie ATE MY PIE!!!!

I think sometime around 3a last night I guaranteed them that would be my next blog title. It's true! They DID eat my pie! I made a chocolate pie that my mom always called French Silk Pie, and it's terrific. It's not French, but Alex loves it anyway! Amanda made a terrific pasta dish (as Amanda stated, how can you fail with cheese and ham?), and we ate tons of cheese, bread, and dessert products to boot. It was a great chick night out. Yes, I drank too much. Strangely, so did they! Amanda bought limoncello, Angie bought orangecello, I brought port, buttershots, and several bottles of wine. We did not finish it all off. A theme of the evening was, "Let's get WAAAAY more than we need!"

Yesterday and today has taught me many things:

1) Sometimes, when Amanda drives, it's just best to close your damn eyes.

2) Thoughts of cookies and stuff to eat and drink that goes with cookies can make a woman forget all about her heat press.

3) Don't take three hungry women who love food and pull them through two really nice grocery stores. If you do, you will end up with chocolate cookies, godiva truffles, cannolis, an extra bag of rolls, more cheese than you can eat, mousse de canard, and all sorts of items that caught the eye...all for ONE meal...

4) Once you're drunk, it just SEEMS like drinking more is the right thing to do, even knowing you'll pay the next day.

5) Orangecello is good, but I think I prefer limoncello.

6) Camcorders make incriminating evidence all the much easier to provide.

7) Angie thinks port looks better on her boobs, whereas Amanda thinks food looks better down her cleavage. Two women, two different uses for tits! Facinating.

8) The easiest way to confuse Angie is to remove the cold water faucet handle from the shower.

9) Amanda has a hell of a drive into work every day and she really DOES live in bumfuck nowhere. I will never complain about my commute in her presence since she can legitimately bitch slap me then.

10) Three out of three women believe that there's such a thing as too small and such a thing as too big!


In all actuality, I learned a hell of a lot more than I have put up here. However, I'll keep the rest to myself.

...until the videotapes surface, and then I guess everybody else will know too!

18 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Where do we have to go to place advance orders for the tapes? I want to find out what you prefer on your breasts dearest ;)

Sounds like a great evening :D

I want to know all the naughty things you revealed so we will have to play that SATC game too!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

Alex, honey, I prefer YOUR MOUTH on my breasts, 'k? ;)

12:28 PM  
Blogger cookie monster said...

kira, i ahd u down as sooo sweet n innocent!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

I have a mean hair pie.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Jezzy said...

Sounds like you girls had a heap of fun!

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian is making DVDs for us all. In fact, he did that the minute I got back home. Kira, you are absolutely correct. We revealed way, way, way more than we realized we were revealing while we were in the middle of all that drinking.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Is anyone else having random flashbacks? Sorry, no pun intended. I have a weird bruise too, but that's not being detailed on any blog.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a variety of weird bruises, actually. I vaguely remember running into something when I was crawling into the bathroom, so that could account for one of them.

Kira! I have the greatest news! You're teaching my favorite aunt - Rita! She was at my nephew's bday party today, and she is so excited about your class. She thinks you're great, and I told her she's completely right. You'll have to get her to bring her sons and husband to meet you one day - they are hilarious. You'll love them.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

You know, this is going to sound strange, but...I like having my cat here sometimes because if I hear a strange noise I can blame it on the cat. I like having Alex around because if I have a strange bruise, I can blame it on sex. But I, too, have a thigh bruise that appeared mysteriously and there is no Alex to blame it upon!

I'm trying to remember which one Rita is. There's three older female students in that M, F 1220 class and I've talked to all of them outside of the class, but I can't remember which one is which! I'll make sure I have that sorted on Monday. Hum. What exactly does she know of our weekend, Angie? LOL I think I mentioned to that class that I was heading out for a girl's night out on Friday, so if you didn't tell her, she might have known anyway!

And yes, guys, we had a fantastic time! Letting the hair down and all that.

Cookie, I'm not sweet and innocent, and you know it!

And Laura, which pie are we talking about here? LOL

Jezzy, you would have loved it! Lots of laughter, cheese, chocolate, alcohol, and craziness.

Hoagie, I've had a whoopie pie. A friend of mine brought one by for me to try. It was great! Hmmm wait, that doesn't sound right. It's sorta like a big cake cookie, round, with creamy filling in between either cake side. At least, that's the one he brought me from maine.

5:11 PM  
Blogger WordWhiz said...

Make that four out of four women. There is indeed a "too small" AND a "too big".

Orangecello better. I think. No, perhaps I prefer limoncello, too. No, it's clearly orangecello. Wait...maybe I need to do a few more side-by-side comparisons.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

Mandy, I think I speak for all three of us (all of us who are wincing when we look at liquor right now) when I say: you are welcome to the rest of our limoncello and orangecello to do your side by side comparison. Amanda bought vanilla ice cream with the idea we'd pour some over it, but I don't think that'll happen for a while...you might as well take them. haha!

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Mandy - please take the lemoncello and orangecello. In fact, you can take all of the bottles of that in S.C. because I don't want to accidentally see one for a long time.

Kira, Rita knows that we went out for dinner, but I don't think she knows too much about how hard we partied... Very conservative family, you see. She's about 5 ft tall, short brown hair, greenish blue eyes. She doesn't look her age at all. Very sweet and personable.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

Ah hah! See, now I can place her. She's the one who sits in the front row and smiles at me a lot. The three older female students in that class exchanged numbers after the first day of class iirc...something I'd never seen before, but I thought was a GREAT idea! It was sort of like a support and study group of peers (at least that seemed to be the concept).

I'm SO glad I asked about what she knows. I only told the class that I could stay after class for a half hour but no more because I was meeting friends for a girl's night out. Then I mentioned that I'd not have email access for 24 hrs if they tried to email me because I was going to drink, and I never drink and drive. That was the extent of it. I will make sure to NOT go in Monday and say, WOW, we were all so WASTED that we were HUNG OVER THROUGH SUNDAY! LMAO!

7:55 PM  
Blogger NWJR said...

"Three out of three women believe that there's such a thing as too small and such a thing as too big!"

You're talking about the size of drinks, right?

Right?

;-)

5:52 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

You forgot that if you lick Excalibur, you'll cut your tongue...LMAO

11:53 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

"Angie thinks port looks better on her boobs, whereas Amanda thinks food looks better down her cleavage. Two women, two different uses for tits! Facinating."

Facinating...according to the ChrisJamie Rules of Alcoholism, you're still drunk! Congratulations! LMAO

1:31 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

NWJR--uuuhhhh....yes, technically, it's something you can drink? LOL

Amanda--but it's a GOOD licky cut, not like a paper cut or lopping your tongue off. And Amanda, when I wrote that post, I think I still WAS drunk...LMAO! That was my first two day hangover ever. Yay!

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta agree - I've never had a 2-day hangover either. *pouring port all over boobs again, as a sort of toast to the power of such an extreme hangover*

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home