My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, South Carolina, United States

I think that the Meredith Brooks' song, "Bitch," summarizes me rather nicely. Or, if you prefer, X. dell says I'm a life-smart literary scholar with a low BS tolerance...that also works!

Friday, August 19, 2005

Oh...oh...oh OH OH OH OH YES YES YES!

Why am I so excited?

See for yourself:

Haagen Dazs

Buy One Get One Free.

Publix.

South Carolina.

Until Tuesday night!

OH YEAH, I'm clearing out that freezer space to make room for a stock of all sorts of flavors RIGHT NOW!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You love me so you will keep some for me ?
Milkshake ?

Pleeeease! :D

6:20 PM  
Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

No way, French Boy. That ice cream will be gone gone gone by the time you get back!

;)

Vanilla is my favorite. All pale in comparison.

Enjoy.

7:41 PM  
Blogger cookie monster said...

rum n raisin ice cream is lovely, no other flavour can compare......

3:21 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

HOT DAMN! I'm leaving right now to stock up on Dulce de Leche!! I wonder if I can find a place to get a small loan at 10am on Saturday morning???

7:04 AM  
Blogger Kira said...

None will be left by the time you arrive, Alex my love...however, I'll buy you one for you when you get here and make that milkshake :D

Laura--yes, he doesn't understand. I can't KEEP ice cream THIS GOOD sitting there, taunting me, day after day without shutting it up by eating it! Vanilla I usually like WITH something...warm fruit pie, bananas foster, etc. My preference is chocolate! Any kind. Although the Dulce de Leche Amanda mentions is orgasmic, too.

Cookie dear--I have never tried rum and raisin ice cream, but I know we have that flavor here, so I might just have to give it a whirl!

Amanda--just use a credit card with $10k limit on it...that's what I did! After all, remember, you have limited freezer space AND it's a hell of a lot cheaper, being on sale and all :)

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home