My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, South Carolina, United States

I think that the Meredith Brooks' song, "Bitch," summarizes me rather nicely. Or, if you prefer, X. dell says I'm a life-smart literary scholar with a low BS tolerance...that also works!

Friday, August 05, 2005

What Happens....?

...when a boy spends way too much time with his sister and his mother, you ask?

Why, let me show you!

AriandJared

That'd be my son acting as little red riding hood there, with his big sis as the sugarplum princess. I know the difference for my son's two main favorite drag outfits. This one is little red riding hood because he wears the crown thingy instead of the cat ears. Cat ears means he's doing "Princess Kitty." Oh yeah. We sure as HELL have that female thing going on.

Jared has seen his mom do great things and his dad be a slug. Therefore, he decided he'd rather be a girl, he told me. I said, well, then you get to kiss boys. He shuddered and said, never mind, I'll be a boy. There's no doubt in my mind the boy prefers girls. Boobies and thick long hair are his two favorite things in life. And he's overly fond of his penis--very male trait. But there ya go, the reprocussions of being surrounded by competent females day in and day out.

Think I can use this as one of those embarrassing moments for Jared as a teen?

8 Comments:

Blogger WordWhiz said...

"Think I can use this as one of those embarrassing moments for Jared as a teen?"

OH, ABSOLUTELY! Particularly once he gets a girlfirend who will ooh and giggle and humiliate the hell out of him. That's picture a keeper!!

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see his baby ad in his senior yearbook now...

9:59 PM  
Blogger cookie monster said...

why do i get the feeling that that photo will be shwon to a therapist in years to come.....

10:20 AM  
Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

CUTE!

I have a gay nephew. His feminine tendencies have been beaten out of him by his father (sad). He once came down crying b/c his dad told him he'd spank him if he caught him wearing a dress (his sisters were playing dress ups).

My sister takes pictures of her kids when they take their first poop in the potty! The photo usually features the child holding a plastic potty bowl full of shit. We joke about dragging those pics out on prom night!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

Mandy--great! I'll put it in the "mortify the child" folder! haha!

Angie--oohhh good idea. I think I have one of just him alone in a dress with a pacifier in his mouth from when he was two. That'd be even better!

CM--I have a bank account already set up for my children's future therapy needs, so no worries. haha!

Laura--ok, that depresses me. Poor nephew! I really don't give a shit if either of my kids end up gay. Or, should I say, ARE gay since most likely by now those tendencies are set. I'm more worried about them ending up *gasp* happy. Studies have actually shown that a significant portion of cross-dressers end up being people who were not allowed to play with opposite sex dress up stuff as children. No shit! It's one of the many reasons why I don't give a crap if my son puts on a dress for playtime. If I can be a geek playing a roleplaying game and pretend to be a guy for it, why can't my son pretend to be a chick?

4:21 PM  
Blogger GM said...

Tsk tsk.... Ok, guys, time to manitize the poor boy. Someone pass me red meat and an axe, pronto!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Sure, you can use them! We have some great videos of Morgan at that age. Those are the best tools for bribery! ;)

9:54 AM  
Blogger Buff Huntley said...

Of course, history readers know that the Spartans, the most feared army of their time and just about all of history, fought in skirts and long hair -- also were raised in enforced homosexuality!

I keep wanting to write the Pentagon about this.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home