My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, South Carolina, United States

I think that the Meredith Brooks' song, "Bitch," summarizes me rather nicely. Or, if you prefer, X. dell says I'm a life-smart literary scholar with a low BS tolerance...that also works!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Per April's Request

I had posted on Jezzy's blog a comment that involved showing the lyrics to a song my ex used to sing to me...frequently. He mostly sung it to me because it always had me cracking up so hard that I could barely breathe. I admit it was exceedingly clever. Whatever other faults my ex might have, he was extremely creative and pretty damn smart. Anyway, the original to the song, for the non-US audience, is this:

My country,' tis of thee,
sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing;
land where my fathers died,
land of the pilgrims' pride,
from every mountainside let freedom ring!

Ok, now Rob's version:

My cunty tis of thee!
Sweet land of ecstacy!
Of thee I sing
Land where my sperm have died!
Land where they all have tried!
To put a baby inside!
Of Kira Lee!

(Lee is my middle name)


April/Gimpy saw my comment on Jezzy's blog and told me I should post it here. So, there we go! haha! Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chief Slacker said...

That one has #1 hit all over it! :O)

11:05 AM  
Blogger WordWhiz said...

I wonder if April/Gimpy is now having second thoughts about having made this request. You were smart to divorce this guy.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home