My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, South Carolina, United States

I think that the Meredith Brooks' song, "Bitch," summarizes me rather nicely. Or, if you prefer, X. dell says I'm a life-smart literary scholar with a low BS tolerance...that also works!

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Another Rant--Because No One Can Have Just One!

I'm sorry guys, but there is yet another way in which you have it made.

All you have to do is go to your underwear drawer, pick out whatever underwear you want to wear (boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs...depending on preference), pick out your pants, and go.

We women on the other hand have to PICK OUT OUR DAMNED PANTS BEFORE WE PICK OUT OUR UNDERWEAR!!!!

That's right. We have to do it out of order. And we have to own about 50 different STYLES of underwear for all our different pants and dresses too. 'K? Let me explain.

Do I want to wear tight pants? Well, options are thongs or no panties so we don't have pantilines.

Do I want to wear lower waisted pants (low riders or worse)? Well, tangas then.

Do I want to wear TIGHT low riders? Ok, so then I need a low rider g-string.

Oh wait, the pants are white? I guess I'd better make sure I didn't pick out black!

THEN!!! To top it all off!!!! We have to pick out our shirt and THEN the bra! Some bras allow for cleavage, some don't; some bras have the straps in different locations so that they can accomodate a different shirt or dress; and some bras must be strapless or have clear straps in order to work. Hell, don't forget if you choose a camisole top with a shelf bra already in it! Then it's NO BRA!

A man whips out his boxer briefs, slides them on, pulls out pants and a matching shirt, and he's done.

A woman might end up switching panties and/or bra if this doesn't work or that shows too much undergarment, etc.

And you wonder why women take so long to get dressed...sheesh...

5 Comments:

Blogger Prom said...

Some of us don't have that complicated a wardrobe and mostly I don't wear panties anyway and I never wear a bra.

6:19 AM  
Blogger Chief Slacker said...

yeah, but isn't showing your undergaments the new fad? :O)

8:11 AM  
Blogger Jezzy said...

And then you put the bra on and it shows through the top, or it's lacy and the top is smooth and you get all the bumps showing, or you realise that because you've put on a little weight, you're tits are too big for all the bras you own and spill out the top waaaay too much making you look sluttish.
Or something.


And yay for your boy will be there soon! xxx

Excitement!!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Joseph H. Vilas said...

Kira, you obviously don't understand jill $h1+ about the way men dress, or at least not anything about the way I do. But I luv you anyway. *kiss*

4:07 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

SC--yes, now you know! happy to help! LOL

Prom--I do not have the 'no bra' option. Sadly. I have big tits. I do that, they hurt. I DO do the no underwear option, however.

CS--well, I sure DO see bra straps and underwear showing for some women, but I'm not one of them...LOL

Jezzy--exactly! Oh, esp that bumpy bra thing...I have a pretty bra that I can only wear with certain shirts because the lace presses if it's a tighter top. Bah.

And yes, YAY! :)

Joe--my friend Chuck explained to me about his underwear preferences already, and stated the same thing. My apologies. I only based this knowledge on Alex, my brother Ken, my brother Mark, Rob, Dan, Eric, Leith (although Leith often even skips the underwear part as far as I can recall), Rio, and...uhhh...well, every other male whose clothing/dressing habits I am aware of ;) I told one of my classes about this post, and ALL of the males in the class (12 of them) agreed, too. So...I guess I just don't understand jack shit about how you and Chuck dress, plus a few other select men who care ;)

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home