My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, South Carolina, United States

I think that the Meredith Brooks' song, "Bitch," summarizes me rather nicely. Or, if you prefer, X. dell says I'm a life-smart literary scholar with a low BS tolerance...that also works!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Because She Made Me

Juanita hates me. How do I know this? She tagged me!

Four Jobs I've Had:

Foster care worker for DSS; veterinary technician; college professor; professional pet sitter (and MORE, but hell, only four were requested)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again:

Star Wars
Bend It Like Beckham
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Excalibur

Four Places I've Lived:

Tampa, Florida
Durham, North Carolina
Columbia, South Carolina
Greenville, South Carolina

Four TV Shows I Love:

Guys, I don't have cable or satellite for my TV. I haven't watched TV in three years save for the NCAA March Madness and the occasional episode of House if I'm at my brother's or parent's houses. Um...maybe I should stretch back...

Iron Chef
MASH
Babylon 5
Star Trek: DS9

Four Places I've Vacationed:

England/Wales (I'm tryin' to upset the Brits by putting Wales on the same line!)
Alaska
France
Mexico

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:

Columbia, SC in Alex's apartment
France
England
Australia (always wanted to go!)

And the ONLY person I'm tagging is Alex. I'm gonna force that boy to blog, ill or not!

9 Comments:

Blogger Edgy Mama said...

Excellent flick choices!

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Edgy Mama - great choices. I finally saw Bend It Like Beckham - great movie!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Juanita said...

Good answers! Regarding the tag: I did what I had to do.

7:48 PM  
Blogger WordWhiz said...

Are we going to be reading over at his place: "Kira hates me..."?

I liked your answer to where you'd rather be now. I can relate.

I have lived in Tampa and I spend a lot of time in Durham, NC - my ex went to grad school there. Interesting...

3:28 AM  
Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

I tagged my sister, Susita for the same reason! The girl never updates her damned blog!

9:28 AM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Okay, Alex, up and at 'em.

Tampa, huh? That's where Vicki has small house and where dtr. Abby is going to school. You can compare notes in Vegas (baby!).

2:55 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

EM and Angie--thanks! Can you tell I'm a geek? haha!

Juanita--but do you LOVE me? that's what I really need to know ;)

Mandy--well, we already know we are twins separated at birth, right? And you can check out Alex's response over there. He didn't start out Kira hates me. I wonder why?

Laura--well, for Alex it worked! So hopefully it will for Susita too.

Hoss--yes, that was mentioned once when we three were chatting a while back. I like visiting Tampa, but I have no desire to live there again, honestly. Too much traffic.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Juanita said...

Ofcourse I do! You love chocolate, I love chocolate...did you doubt our sisterhood for even one second?

3:48 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Drop in when ur down under :-)

Found your blog this evening & enjoying it.

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home