My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, South Carolina, United States

I think that the Meredith Brooks' song, "Bitch," summarizes me rather nicely. Or, if you prefer, X. dell says I'm a life-smart literary scholar with a low BS tolerance...that also works!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Blue Clit

So, I have been told all my life that men can get Blue Balls. It sounds painful, but I know that women can get the same condition. That article states it's called "pelvic congestion" in women, but that's inadequate to me. It doesn't quite get the idea across of what happens to a woman when she's stimulated and has no release. So, I'm going for Blue Clit. Women who tease a man and give no release are called Cock Teases, right? So a man who does the same must be a Clit Tease.

If a hot guy rubs on and up on a girl, that's definitely Blue Clit time. Don't believe all those bullshit men groaning around that women never want sex. In my world, my female friends can outfuck any man if he's good enough to stimulate her. Most of my male friends could never keep up with my female friends.

So, there's your term of the day: Blue Clit. If you rub, go through with it, or you're just a Clit Tease!

This was a public service announcement.

11 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

It's like you read my mind!! ;)

And yes, we've yet to meet a man who can keep up...though there's one who seems to be daring me to disprove this theory! And you *know* I will!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ohmygod, I'm so relieved that other women have to deal with this too! Sometimes the right thing being whispered will have the same effect and it's sooo frustrating!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

I remember hearing a lot about blue balls when I was a virginous teenager. Boys would boo hoo about "blue balls" as if my not having sex with them was somehow causing them great pain.

You're right. I wonder how that would play out in adult world with a woman saying, "c'mon! if you don't satisfy me, I'm gonna be hurting all day".

Oh! Hence the phrase "hurtin' for a squirtin'".

:)

3:44 AM  
Blogger NWJR said...

Gee thanks. I wasn't horny as hell before I read this post. Now WTF am I supposed to do NOW?

Grrrrrrrrrr...

:-)

4:44 AM  
Blogger Juanita said...

If only all PSAs could be so informative and entertaining.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I had never heard of blue balls until I met you. And then I entered a world of pain...Too sexy and unatainable I thought...

I'll take care of that blue clit love of my life although I always try to make sure you are not lacking :D

6:18 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I had never heard of this condition before. I certainly hope that it can be treated. :)

6:45 PM  
Blogger X. Dell said...

I think this is why the ancestors invented hands, actually.

3:50 PM  
Blogger April said...

I've never suffered from Blue Clit before. I've always just handled my own business if left hanging.

As a matter of fact, the only time my clit ever hurts is when I've just had oral sex performed and the guy won't leave it alone after I've climaxed. It's just too sensitive after that and needs to be left alone for a while. Ya know?

12:36 PM  
Blogger Terry Mancour said...

Funny, none of MY girlfriends ever had a problem with this. Oh, maybe Kelly, but she had . . . issues. I usually hear something along the lines of "Oh, God, if you make me cum one more time I'll kill you!"

Must be an abberation.

12:19 PM  
Blogger rumour said...

I was thought I was a clit tease, when I would walk around going, "hey clit, your stupid!!!", or "Hey Clit, your mom dresses you funny." I've been wrong before.

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home