My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, South Carolina, United States

I think that the Meredith Brooks' song, "Bitch," summarizes me rather nicely. Or, if you prefer, X. dell says I'm a life-smart literary scholar with a low BS tolerance...that also works!

Monday, February 28, 2005

Another Reason Why I Love Chuck

...so I was discussing the whole situation with Chuck, and he's kept me in stitches. However, the classic line so far is this one (stated after Chuck asserted that That Man would screw anything):


Chuck says:
you could toss gabe a doughnut hole and wind up with a custard eclair

ROFLMAO!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gabe tried to go home with Dave too? Why do I ask that like I'm surprised?

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Kira said...

Mark, yes, Gaybe, no? ;)

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home