My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, South Carolina, United States

I think that the Meredith Brooks' song, "Bitch," summarizes me rather nicely. Or, if you prefer, X. dell says I'm a life-smart literary scholar with a low BS tolerance...that also works!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Again, Again!

I just read this on WW's blog, and it made me not go to sleep. I blame her entirely :)

1. Who are you?

What a profound question! I am...a woman, a mother, and the love of one Alex Sol. Hum. I live life fully, laugh loudly, and cry when necessary. I am a teacher by trade. I love it, but I'd love it more if I could return to being a stay at home mom.

2. Are we friends?

Yes, Mandy. After our last email exchange, we certainly can count as friends!

3. When and how did we meet?

Hum. I'd say we met through Amanda. Her link forced you to my site...you read my short story, you liked it...and your kind words made me visit your site to see who the hell you are!

4. Do you have a crush on me?

No. Sorry. If I were a lesbian, though, surely you'd be my type! haha!

5. Would you kiss me?

In the French way, on either cheek? Yes. With tongue? No.

6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.

Uhhh damn this is hard. Mon couer. That means "my heart" in French. Why? Because you display my heart about the time I was getting over "Rick" and moving on to "Chris."

7. Describe me in one word.

ONE word? Aw, crap. Uhm. Thoughtful. Yeah, that'll work. Your posts back that up.

8. What was your first impression?

I was a bit lost in some of the references and set up as we often are when we visit other blogs for the first time.

9. Do you still think that way about me now?

Nah. Now I empathize too much to think of you that way!

10. What reminds you of me?

Anything to do with unrequited love. You know why ;)

11. If you could give me anything what would it be?

A "Chris." Yeah, and you know what I mean!

12. How well do you know me?

Not well enough considering that you seem so interesting!

13. When's the last time you saw me?

Technically I've never seen you.

14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?

No.

15. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?

I'm going to put this on my blog. I doubt you can answer back every one of us who posts this though!

Take care, dear!

2 Comments:

Blogger WordWhiz said...

1. Who are you? WordWhiz
2. Are we friends? Yes, most certainly.
3. When and how did we meet? As you mentioned, through Amanda. She referred me to your blog.
4. Do you have a crush on me? No, sorry. I'm very hetero!!
5. Would you kiss me? I'm the huggy kissy type, so sure! On the lips...like I said, I'm very hetero.
6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. Hmmm...that's a hard one. Yoda...'cause you give good advice. (Not 'cause you talk funny!)
7. Describe me in one word. Caring
8. What was your first impression? That you feel things in the same way I do.
9. Do you still think that way about me now? Yes.
10. What reminds you of me? Amanda, Rick/Chris stories.
11. If you could give me anything what would it be? A ticket to Vegas to make sure you go!
12. How well do you know me? Not very...but more as time goes on.
13. When's the last time you saw me? Have only seen you in photos and Hof sketches.
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? No. I could tell you anything.
15. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you? Too late - I tagged you!!

4:15 AM  
Blogger Kira said...

WW--awww, I didn't realize we could just put up our names for #1. And here I was getting all philosophical! haha! I need to post more recent photos of my entire self so that folks actually WOULD be able to recognize me if I go to Las Vegas in April. Well, that's assuming I don't gain or lose more weight between now and then.

Amanda--Friend-finder pays crap wages. All you get is a pat on the back and the satisfaction of a job well done. Yes, I know that sucks, but...thank you anyway? :)

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home