My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, South Carolina, United States

I think that the Meredith Brooks' song, "Bitch," summarizes me rather nicely. Or, if you prefer, X. dell says I'm a life-smart literary scholar with a low BS tolerance...that also works!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Woops!

So, this is me at like 21 or so. Yes, it's chain mail...I'm a geek, and I thought it was COOL to have something vaguely like Red Sonja. And of course that's a sword. Anyway! I've never been a horridly modest person. I usually walk around my apartment nude unless the weather is too chilly to permit it. So, when I was around the age you see right there in that picture, I was walking around my apartment off of Duke University's West Campus in the nude. I needed to fetch my book off of the end table in the living room. So, there I was, walking into the living room and boom! I turned and realized I had left the blinds open.

The sliding glass door faced the parking lot.

A guy around my age had pulled up into the parking lot. He was gripping the wheel with a vice-like clamp, whites of his knuckles visible from inside my place. Jaw dropped, he stared straight into my apartment as if all his prayers had been answered. Laughing, I grabbed a blanket and my book, wrapping the cloth around me as I backed up--slowly, because I just couldn't stop enjoying his priceless facial expression--back out of view of the sliding glass doors.

Once out of his sight, I scampered back to my bedroom and pulled back my drapes a bit so I could see what the guy was doing. Yup, still staring. I laughed, put my book down, started to read it and wondered...had he left now? Peeking back out, what did I see?

Yeah. Still staring.

I laughed more and settled back into my book, shaking my head. I still wonder how long it took him to realize that the naked lady wasn't coming back!

16 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If it had been me, I would have still been there.

:D

6:54 PM  
Blogger cookie monster said...

i bet he still dreams of it now....

or are they nightmares?

1:45 AM  
Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

Rock that body, baby!!!!

BTW, are those socks you're wearing? ;)

4:53 AM  
Blogger Kira said...

Alex--you still ARE there, dear...haha!

Cookie--only NIGHTMARES that he let this babe slip through his hands, sweetheart! haha!

Laura--not socks. Soft grey suede boots with a light purple interior. They were my favorites when I was like 20 or so, but they died by the time I turned 25.

SC--LOL! Why am I not surprised that the guys all decided to gather out on their balconies rather than inform her that folks could see her while she showered? ;) Although who knows--maybe she knew and did it on purpose!

5:09 AM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

You still got that nice flat belly? I really like flat belly. If you work 'em just right, you can play tunes with some light slapping, accompanied by harmonica.

4:15 PM  
Blogger A* said...

Seriously? Seriously??

OMG.

You look amazing.

*slouches off to cry into Chinese food*

5:26 PM  
Blogger Jezzy said...

Great piccy!

I understand the walking around the apartment nude thing. I do it too - and yep, I always forget about closing the blinds!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Ailyn said...

Red Sonja! love it!
good post, great story.

so what r u dressing up as this Halloween?

6:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Consider it an accurate outfit because Sam was looking over my shoulder at the picture and said "who's that? Red Sonja?" before he even read the blog!

7:33 PM  
Blogger WordWhiz said...

My body has NEVER looked remotely like that!! I am so envious now...however very proud that anyone as sexy as you would consider flirting with me. Then again, you flirt with rocks...

I guess there is really no up-side for me here. Nice picture.

3:42 AM  
Blogger cookie monster said...

whos Red Sonja? i thought that was meant to be princess leia? at least it wasnt Jabba.

3:42 AM  
Blogger Ailyn said...

My first thought was Red Sonja too even before i read it. Cookie Monster, Red Sonja is a comic book character. the hot female version of Conan. it was made into a very bad movie once with Schwartzenhager (however u spell it) and Brigitte Nielsen

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember Red Sonja - and I agree - very much like her!

9:22 AM  
Blogger April said...

DAMN HOT MAMMA!!!

You could've co-starred in a movie along side Angelina Jolie!!

What's up with you and all your kinky costumes??

My first apartment was next to an aparment with 4 college baseball players. They always used to come on their balcony and flirt with me when I was out there smoking. So one night, after a few glasses of wine and a bubble bath, I decided to go out there in my towel. Nothing else. I gave them a little strip tease without completely taking off my towel. What a little slut I was trying to be. I should've at least gotten laid, huh?

4:37 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

Hoss--you must be kidding me! I have two children. There's no "nice flat tummy" anymore! All moms who visit my blog who have TWO children and also have a FLAT TUMMY, raise your hand. Hear the crickets, Hoss? LOL I sprung back after one all right, but two did me in.

A*--key word: "lookED" ;) I wish I still had that body. No wait, actually I don't since that would negate my kids, and they were SO worth it.

Jezzy--that means you probably have a following waiting eagerly for your blinds to be open too...haha! Esp now as it's turning to summer there, right?

aliyn--actually, I haven't figured it out yet (what I'll wear for Halloween). I have a medieval wench costume I'm rather fond of, so that might work!

MR--haha! cool, so my fantasy of looking like red sonja worked!

WW--I'd flirt with you before I'd ever flirt with an ol' rock, dear! ;)

Cookie--that'd be me with the braids in a curl around each ear, right? Oh, oh! but I SO would wear a chain like she did as she sat at jabba's feet!

Angie--well, the one from the comic book I hope... The brigette one was tall and lanky. Red Sonya should have curves, damnit! In all actuality, I'm way too short to be Red Sonja. Sigh. Oh well, I gave it my best shot!

April--I'm a kinky bitch. That's why! Haha! Well, the chain mail bikini I saved up and bought happily. The fur bikini...well, that was a fetish of the ex's, so he made that one for me. I was always up for things that provided me with more sex, hence I wore it.

And I can't believe you did NOT get laid! what's up with that?

5:31 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

yummm.... ummm... I mean, uh... nice picture...

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home