My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, South Carolina, United States

I think that the Meredith Brooks' song, "Bitch," summarizes me rather nicely. Or, if you prefer, X. dell says I'm a life-smart literary scholar with a low BS tolerance...that also works!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Good News

Here's information you can use! I came to a revelation of great importance when posting on A*'s blog yesterday!

Ok, so you know how many of us are behind on doing things? We're behind on grading, cleaning, emails, phone calls, stuff at work, etc, right? I think that means we're behind on life.

And if we are behind on life, we aren't aging at the same rate as the rest of humanity who ARE keeping up with life. We are, indeed, aging slower.

Do you see the beauty of that one? Yes, that's right, procrastinators and people who just can't get their act together are YOUNGER in the end! WOOHOO!

That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it.

11 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

GENIUS! I support this theory 1000%!

4:08 AM  
Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

You know...I have thought of this before with regards to my developmentally delayed daughter. Sure, she didn't walk until she was 18 months old, and she didn't start talking with any regularity until she was 2 and 1/2 (and still isn't talking well), but I bet she lives to be 150.

I'm considering this and it just occured to me that this means she may not leave home until she's 35.

~groan~

10:55 AM  
Blogger Joseph H. Vilas said...

So that paper I didn't finish in high school is why I continue to feel 15 years old? Well, fuck me; I'm going to go back and finish it, so I can get my driver's license and a real girlfriend.

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I love this. I mean, this justifies the entire way I live my life. Perfect!

11:55 AM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

So, obviously, the title of your book will be: "As Time Doesn't Go By"?

12:32 PM  
Blogger Jezzy said...

lol - so you understand why I haven't gotten around to answering your interesting and colourful email yet? I'm trying to stay young, dammit!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No wonder no one believes it when I say I'm 27, I'm so far behind on things that I'm really like 21! Sounds good to me!

5:00 PM  
Blogger WordWhiz said...

OMG...I'm going to be in diapers soon!!!

3:50 AM  
Blogger April said...

BEEE-UUU-TEEE-FULLL!!!

1:32 PM  
Blogger A* said...

Darling, I am so glad to have inspired the most scientifically sound theory EV-AR!!

:-)

3:15 PM  
Blogger Chief Slacker said...

While logic may seem to suggest otherwise, I compeltely agree with this theory and will support it whole heartedly!!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home