My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, South Carolina, United States

I think that the Meredith Brooks' song, "Bitch," summarizes me rather nicely. Or, if you prefer, X. dell says I'm a life-smart literary scholar with a low BS tolerance...that also works!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

WOOHOO!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMANDA!

Drink lots of Fat Bastard and have a couple of orgies! Hope it's a great day for you, dear!

I've always wondered how obnoxious it might be to have a birthday on April Fool's Day. On a related note, Jared informed me that since today is April Fool's Day, that means Alex and I have to get married. I'm sure there's a hidden message in there somewhere...

6 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Aww! Thanks Kira! (And, yes, April Fools Day sucks as a birthday)

6:51 AM  
Blogger NWJR said...

Or have an orgy with a fat bastard. Or something.

:-)

The suckiness of having a birthday on April Fool's day is made up for by the coolness of having it on a day where you don't have to go in to work in the morning.

7:52 AM  
Blogger X. Dell said...

I'm wondering if getting married on April 1 is, in itself, grounds for an annulment.

Happy birthday, Amanda.

8:00 AM  
Blogger The Fatalist said...

You people always say how terrible it must be to be born on Christmas Day. And not just for that Jesus chap...crucified in your early thirties, not much fun eh? One 'big' pressie because your family & friends are too tight to splash out on two. But being an April Fool Baby must be the next worst thing. But at least you get your proper two lots of gifts eh?
Still, not that I really care, being a Scorpio boy. ;-)

10:41 AM  
Blogger cookie monster said...

im fat AND a bastard, im up for any orgies!

1:37 PM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

The cookie monster is PRETTY funny! ~ jb///

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home